Magic Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About participation in guild wars

2 posters

Go down

About participation in guild wars Empty About participation in guild wars

Post by Admin Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:11 pm

Some words about our participation in guild war.

I hope all of you understand how important for guild presence of every member in guild war. New rules let players to take part in GW even in offline. I thought in this case we will always have 100% of players in every war.
There are some reasons why player would miss war. First, and most simple, if he didn’t login to game last 24 hours before the war, he missed it. Second, if player is online but didn’t check in for the war, he missed it. Third, if he was online last 15-20 min before the war, but lost connection, he counted still online, and again missed war. You all must remember it.
In reality I even don’t remember when we had 50 players last time. Of course I understand that we all depend on our phone and internet connection. But you know why you can miss war, and you should prevent this. If you are not sure in your connection, be offline at least last hour before the checking starts. And try to login to game at least one time a day for some minutes.
If you know that you must go somewhere and you don’t know for sure if you would have possibility to enter game for some time, warn me, or write it in this topic. If I will see that you couldn’t join war because you didn’t login long time, I will kick you before war in hope that we can get new player instead.

And, in the end, if you will constantly miss the war, I will kick you also. Consider it, please.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://hawapawa.forum2x2.ru

Back to top Go down

About participation in guild wars Empty Re: About participation in guild wars

Post by Max Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:30 am

here is the thing..
Recently i began to adopt this policy..

I log off atleast 20mins before war.. stay offline till war starts.. and log back in 3-4 mins after war starts
this ensures that i am in the war.. and i will be able to see what happens in the war.

If everyone can follow this.. We can surely have a full guild "guild-war" from next time Smile

Max
Admin

Back to top Go down