Magic Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to increase GS

+2
Max
Aquila
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

How to increase GS Empty How to increase GS

Post by Aquila Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:54 pm

INFORMATION IN THIS TOPIC NO LONGER VALID. ALL IT IS ABOUT OLD GAME VERSION.

This article is about my expirience and those things that CbIHOK told me. You can add something from your practice, it will be great.

This question is most important in the game. GS is the indicator of your strength. The higher your GS, the more powerful player you are. You can raise GS by improving your equipment. Two main operations to improve equipment are powering it up and evolving. Powering up let you increase current level of base eqipment, evolving let you make max level of base higher.
In both cases you must have some pieces of eqipment to accomplish operation. So, you must get these pieces to be able to make improving of your eqiupment. There are some ways to get equipment.

1. To win it in the battles with other players or goblins. Fighting with goblins you can get equipment of any max level starting from 5. Highest possible level equals your level plus 2. If ypour level is 40 you can get 42 level equipment.
2. To buy it for moyo in moyo cauldron. There you cen get equipment of your level. If level is 40 so you will get equipment of level 40.
3. You can get piece of equipment for getting every 10th level(10,20,30 etc)

Thera are six types of equipment. Helmets, armor, swords, rings, boots, gauntlets. You can see type of equipment in the right bottom corner of the equipment picture. Then there is a color, very impotant thing.

Next color levels:

1. gray. troop attribute is from 0 to 0,9%
2. gray. with star(gray*) troop attr 1 - 1,9
3. red. troop attr 2 - 2,9
4. red*. attr 3 -3,9
5. blue. attr 4 - 4,9
6. blue*. attr 5 - 5,9
7. purple. attr 6 -6,9
8. purple*. attr 7 - 7,9
9. orange. attr 8 - 8,9
10. orange*. 9 - 9,9

The higher color level, the higher troop attribute eqipment has and the more strong influence it has on your GS. This influence become much stronger in case of purple and orange color. Troop attribute shows how your troop attack or defence increased  when you wear this equipment. Troop attributes of all base pieces are added together.

And here you have huge number of variants. Your goal is to make powering up of base till max level for the smallest quantity of operations and then to evolve base till the highest possible max level. I must say here that max possible level at all is 99.
There are some rules you should know. Follow these rules you can save a lot of money.

Power up.
1. Use for powering up  equipment of one type, if possible. In this case effect will be stronger.
2. Use only high level equipment for powering. I always sell at once equipment with level  less then 10. In powering I use equipment with level no less then 50% from max level. ( say, 20 level if max level is 40)
3. Use always all four pieces of equipment. It is better to wait one or two good pieces then make operation with week equipment or with two or free pieces.  If you have some pieces of week equipment sometimes better to powering them up to one piece a little stronger and them use it for powering base equipment.

Evolve.

1. Of course you know that you may use for evolving only equipment of one type.
2. The color level of evolving result will be the same as the base.
3. If you have equipment of one color level, you can accomplish perfect evolve. In this case color level of your result equipment will be higher then at base one.You can see the percent of possibility of perfect evolve before operation. In case of blue* color level and higher you never can get 100% possibility. So, even if all five pieces have one colol level, in result you can get only the same level, no more.
4. There is very interesting feature in evolving. The smaller the level of base equipment the higher level of result will be. For example, if you had base of 5 level and other four pieces of 45-47 levels, the result will be 77-79 level. And you spend less money.
GS grows faster in case of higher max level equipment. And the fastest way to get the highest GS is to work wish 99 level equipment. Here the way to get such piece. You get base equipment of 5 level. Try to get the highest possible color level, but you can improve it later. Then make four pieces of 72-74 level. Type of equipment is equal, of course. Evolve them together and you will get 99 level equipment. Then powering up this equipment.

Aquila
Admin

Back to top Go down

How to increase GS Empty Re: How to increase GS

Post by Max Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:10 am

Nice guide, covered all the important points!! Great work man! cheers 

I just have a couple of additions .. or rather personal opinions.
I generally use the lower level equipment to upgrade other lower level equipments. for example if i have 7/34, 5/34, 8/34 and 11/34 .. i just upgrade the 11/34 with the other equipments.. The money gained from selling equipments is just too damn small to be of any use and this way u have one more equipment which you can use to upgrade your main equipments.

Higher grades of gear not only has better Troop Stats and give you better GS but also better Atk and Def stats. So it is extremely important to prioritize getting the highest color possible..

Always balance increasing your troop strength along with your GS .. all the GS in the world will not make up for a crappy army count or Army personnel.

Max
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:22 am

Aquila wrote:
4. There is very interesting feature in evolving. The smaller the level of base equipment the higher level of result will be. For example, if you had base of 5 level and other four pieces of 45-47 levels, the result will be 77-79 level. And you spend less money.
GS grows faster in case of higher max level equipment. And the fastest way to get the highest GS is to work wish 99 level equipment. Here the way to get such piece. You get base equipment of 5 level. Try to get the highest possible color level, but you can improve it later. Then make four pieces of 72-74 level. Type of equipment is equal, of course. Evolve them together and you will get 99 level equipment. Then powering up this equipment.
I have one questions @ Aquila...
as per your experience does evolving a lvl 5 equipment with 4 lvl 70 equipment yield a better result than say evolving a lvl 60 equipment with 4 lvl 65 equipments ?

Max
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:11 am

I have new information for you:) Today i used eqiupment of 5 level as a base and TWO pieces of 77 and 78 levels and i get 99 level!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://hawapawa.forum2x2.ru

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:17 am

wow nice.. thanx.. i think i should try this out Very Happy
any ways i am still in late range of 60s on my main equipment Razz .. so it might take me some time Very Happy

Max
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:41 pm

I have told you about getting 99 level of equipment. It was theoretical solution, I didnt check it myself. But now i have all information and you even can see results.
I had some high level pieces of equipment. there were two pieces of 71 level, one of 77 level and one of 78 level. Also i had some pieces lower levels. I tried to evolve them in various combinations. Here they are:

(first - level of base. Then levels of materials)
5(base)+71( 1st material) + 71( 2nd material) = 91(level of result) (It is not math, of course;)
5+71+77 = 95
5+71+78 = 96
5+46 = 44
5+71 = 68
You can see that using only one material with base of low level give you result of lower level. But using more then one piece let you get equipment much more higher level. Next examples:

46+71+71 = 86
46+78+71 = 90
46+35+71=75
46+5+71=74
Very interesting. Using such different pieces as 5 and 35 level give you in result only 1 level of difference.
Compare:
5+71+71=91
46+71+71=86
5+71+77=95
5+71+78=96

These experiments i made before upgrade. After upgrade:

5+71+71+77+78 = 120

Here it is. All you need - four pieces more then 71 level. Why is it important - to have high max level? Please, see my eqiupment. I have:

boots      42/93 - GS 33909( purple*)
gauntlets 29/120      45044(purple)
helmet     47/88       31917(p*)
armor      72/80        26489(p)
sword     53/81        27770(p*)
ring        77/80        29952(p*)

You can see that gauntlets have the least current level, but they almost two times stronger then high current level with smaller max level.   And when I powering up gauntlets i have much stronger raising of GS.
One more thing. Armor has only purple color, sword has purple with star. And sword with smaller current level is stronger then armor with lower color level.

What is my advice? You have to try during evolving to get as higher max level as possible. In this case you get much higher raising of your GS, and your power. The best result you get if use low level base and four high level materials. There is only one upsetting thing. It is simply impossible to get low level base of good color. I can say only one thing. Try to get higher level result possible , but little lower then limit(120 now). Say, 110 or 115. In this case you will be able to evolve it later with good color equipment and get additional GS raising. Where to get low level base? In arena we have multiplayer and single player. In single player choose very first battle with goblin. You will get 5 level equipment, the lowest possible. How high max level you want to get you must decide yourselve. The higher the better.

Aquila
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by black lion Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:59 am

wow really thanks for all this great info very usefull and it make it alot easy .. i have spent alot time and money the hard way -_-

black lion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:41 pm

Hi all , i got something to ask is it right or not? , i read this forum almost 1 hours. Shocked 

Lv33 Helmet purple with star for Base Equipment
Evolve
Lv66 purple with star + Lv48 blue + Lv33 green with star + Lv30 green =result i get evole new item with max level 75 (but Perfect Evole only 10%)

Is it more save gold and get maximum level?

Picture: https://i.servimg.com/u/f71/18/51/76/54/screen10.jpg

Please give me some feedback for my evolve so i can move fast for my GS and save more gold.

Regards
KingAdam!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:55 pm

Plus i get 1 more result for Evolve

Lv33 Helmet purple with star for Base Equipment
Evolve
Lv66 purple with star + Lv48 blue +Lv53 blue + Lv33 green with star =max level 80

Picture : https://i.servimg.com/u/f71/18/51/76/54/screen11.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:19 am

King Adam, you have so many angel bonuses with additional attack and defence points. Why dont you use them? They are very important. And more, they take place in your gear store. Use them next time you will make evolving
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:21 am

and tell me how you make pictures:)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:49 am

Hi King,

Could you tell us what level you are at? ..
really helps to decide what level gears u get ..

Max
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:56 am

Hi Aquila, i had many angel bonuses i using to add to 1 item and now my helmet +1037 , necklace +2069, shirt +1658, glove +2003, weapon +1502, shoes 1817. i plan add then with my last item.

and the picture go bottom there and click host the image, make sure ur lappy or computer had the picture alr. Smile

Max :yesterday me just raise my level , now is lv32. I hope u all can give me so opinion for my gears and item.

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:20 am

okay.. at lvl 32 .. the highest level gear u can get is 34 ..
and it would take you some time to build your gear..

My recommendation would be to get a good set of gear at around 60-75 range.. and while you max these gears you can get another set to power level all the way to 120 ..

This way you will be decently powerful now and can build your way to really powerful. If you wait for max gears you will be extremely weak for quite some time.. Preferably when you are near lvl 40 you can try to get maxlv gears Smile

Max
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:26 am

And one more thing those angel bonuses got +80 or +40 or +30 additional attack and defence points should i plus into my base item?

Erm right now i always being attack by other maybe my item not strong enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:27 am

its not required to do on your base item..
you can do as you have done now.. get one item with a lot of bonuses and add that item to the evolve set Smile
The bonus will carry to your evolved item

Max
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:56 am

Erm i know that my my troops is so low...only 344 should i upgrade more to get better troop army?

I already get one item and add all angel bonus inside. when evolve i can plus to my base item so should i do it now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:55 am

King Adam, you must add angel bonuses to your equipped gear. So your hero will get additional attack and defence points.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:25 pm

Yes sir, im trying asap to add all angel bonuses to my main equipment. i think above 2000+ each item if add together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:06 pm

Aquila and max may i ask some opinion should i use 2500 crystals to buy 10 pieces ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:55 pm

not now. On your level and GS better spend them to get new army units and new level.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:36 pm

But i no need to spend using my crystal on my army and new level. u means Speed up them?
My paladin already level 5 now i think is enough for army just only troop need more..

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:42 pm

Adam, only one army unit is enough - tauren. You have paladins - good. Dont waste time and moyo on griffons, get taurens. And 2500 crystals are very useful here.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:50 pm

But Admin, i also need to upgrade my barrack to level 9 that cost me 2m mojo, then i only can get taurens. Right?
Erm i will keep my 2500 crystal till high level.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:56 pm

Right. And you have to do it as soon as possible. Start ugrading and speed up it with crystals. Taurens the most important thing in this game.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum