Magic Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evolving equipment help?

2 posters

Go down

Evolving equipment help? Empty Evolving equipment help?

Post by Guest Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:09 am

so, when evolving equipment, is it normal to have the newly evolved item about 3-5 thousand points weaker than the original?
it's just so hard to raise GS when the new item GS is thousands lower than the original GS
or is there a way to counter this so that the evolution makes the item stronger or less weaker than the original?
thanks!

Back to top Go down

Evolving equipment help? Empty Re: Evolving equipment help?

Post by Admin Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:11 am

Yes, unfortunately, after evolving GS becomes smaller. There were some cases when this decreasing was not so great. It seems to me, when your base is new piece of equipment with better color level( say, you change blue base for purple with star) GS not falling so dramatically. But i am not sure, may be, someone else from our guild can tell us something new about it.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://hawapawa.forum2x2.ru

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:14 am

evolving will cause your GS to become smaller if your evolution margin is small
for example if u evolved from a 20/20 to a 1/25 the 1/25 will be weaker than the 20/20 .. but it will more than make up for it when u make it 25/25

it is recommended to make sure that when you are evolving you evolve by a big enough margin such that this does not happen.
example make sure you go from a 20/20 -> atleast 1/30 .. which will safely ensure a good value for the gold you spend

i generally evolve items with 4 items of atleast level ( 10 or 15 levels below the main target equipment) to ensure that the evolved gear is much stronger

Last edited by Max on Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Max
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:54 pm

Max, very good post. I want to add, that when you are going to evolve, it is useful to prepare 4 pieces of high level equipment, and after evolving to power up your new equipment with these pieces. So you will compensate possible loss of GS.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://hawapawa.forum2x2.ru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down