Magic Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

about alliance with Indoarmy

2 posters

Go down

about alliance with Indoarmy Empty about alliance with Indoarmy

Post by Admin Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:31 pm

So. i have to start this discussion. Write here, please, your opinions. Lets discuss this situation
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://hawapawa.forum2x2.ru

Back to top Go down

about alliance with Indoarmy Empty Re: about alliance with Indoarmy

Post by Admin Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:40 pm

So, I am first.

Situation with first place now very simple. Bads there and they feel themselves very well.
Their guild now much stronger then our. We need at least 6 players with GS more then 170000 to win. They have higher levels and capable to grow faster then we are.

We need something to change situation. I hoped that information on this forum will help us grow faster.May be we really made good progress, and now closer to Bads then before but only a little. And i see also that interest to our guild from other players become weaker,they seldom ask to join us. And usually they are not strong enough.
And I decided to change this situation. I offer to Indoarmy to make an alliance for one war. The goal was to try to beat Bads at least once, to make them nervious and make mistakes, as to start kicking their players again. And to feel ourselves winners as before. I hoped that this victory could give additional force to move forward faster.

Unfortunately, we didnt get nessesary result,we lost again. It was obvious. As i said we need 6 strong players to win. Indo could offer only three. And in spite of all my warnings three our players were out of the war.
So why i did it? I can tell you. I want to change the order of things, that we have now in our guild. I want you to understand, to feel, how far we are now from our main goal, and to make you work harder.

We have three strongest players in our guild, they are ready to share their experience with every one of us. All we need is to use this knowledge, to work and to grow.

Many discussions were inspired by my choice of three players, who were sent to Indoarmy for this war. I know what you feel, friends, i understand your feelings. But it is my and only my choice. I never will discuss with all guild, who is weakest or strongest and so on. You must understand that you dont have all information, and sometimes i have reasons that dont connected with strength of player. For example, if i would choose between old and new player in most cases i will choose old one. Please think about it.

I will continue to kick from the guild those who make us move slower. But I always will warn you about it. And i repeat once more, if you have some problems with your progress, say, after evolving you lost some GS points, tell me about it. I want you to work together, to share our victories and problems.
Thats all.

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://hawapawa.forum2x2.ru

Back to top Go down

about alliance with Indoarmy Empty Alliance and Guild Improvement

Post by whiting Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:23 pm

This is coming purely from a management point of view on how to improve our guild.

First, my training on leadership has taught me that there is a difference between being a leader and being a dictator. No one will follow a person that wants to be the boss just so they can be the boss. It takes compassion, earning trust, fairness, and a true understanding that leadership means responsibility not being the boss.

Second, the alliance with IndoArmy. It's not right for the 2 leaders to decide there will be an alliance without checking with all of the members first. I like the idea of an alliance but there are certain do's and don'ts that we have to be careful of. You can't expect a player to be happy about being kicked out of his guild and told to go join another guild because the leaders said so. This will lead to both guilds losing players in the long run. We are much stronger than IndoArmy so we need to go to the alliance table with certain goals in mind. What are we going to get out of the alliance? How long will it last? How do we convince them to give us what we really need to stay in first place, and what will we give them to stay in at least 3rd and hopefully one dat 2nd? We can't expect them to let us borrow players whenever Bad Boys is ahead of us, they will soon learn that they are getting screwed.
I think we need to give them some of our lower/middle players for their better players permanently. If they start dropping we will help them come back up temporarily until they can find a good player. If we start dropping they give us a really good player to stay on top until we can recruit a keeper.

Third, Growth. Not only do we need to coach weaker players, we need to kick players that can't keep up with the guild. That is fair. We need to make a standard for what it takes to be in this guild and stick to it. This isn't about being mean, it's about helping players understand that this is a guild that will be on top and will stay on top. That will make players want to try harder. I think it's fair and compassionate to post a minimum GS today that is 5,000 below our lowest player. Each day the minimum GS goes up 1,000. If you gain 1,000 GS every day you will have nothing to worry about. If you average 750 GS everyday, you need to work a little harder. We will still be in first place before you have to worry about being kicked and by then you will get help to improve faster and you will be getting more crystals so that will help too. Any player that is at the level to be in our guild can make 1,000 GS everyday with no problem if they try.

Fourth, Guild War. No matter how good we get, if everyone isn't there, we will lose. There also needs to be a standard for Guild War attendance. When my employees miss a day of work I don't fire them immediately. But when I see a trend emerging I take action. If a person misses GW they need to get a warning. If they miss twice, their involvement in the guild needs to be evaluated. If they are already slacking on their GS maybe they should be kicked, or maybe they can be traded to IndoArmy for a better player. They are still good and deserve to be in a top guild but they need to re-focus if they want to stay in our guild. If they miss 3 GW's they are kicked out and we replace them (preferably with one of IndoArmy's better players).

Fifth, Game Development. We can help turn this game into more of how we want it to be if we send suggestions to the developers. We need to work together to come up with good improvements to the game and everyone should send in the same suggestions.
I like Aquila's idea from earlier that there should be a "training camp" to practice against each other and test our abilities without hurting each other. I think in GW it shouldn't be 3 wins and you are out, it should be 3 wins and you go to the back of the line and keep going, then we will really know which guild is stronger. Some players can beat 10 or 12 other players, but they don't get the chance. There should also be Guild Gear Slots so we can share with the weaker players and help develop them. I'm sure everyone has great ideas and we need to get them all out to the developers.

I guess I've gone on long enough for now. I know I don't have all the right answers but this is how I see these topics. I'm open to hearing more ideas and differing ideas. Let me finish by saying I am not interested in taking leadership from Aquila, even though I don't agree with every decision that is made. What I think it will take to be a great leader of this guild is more than I am able to put into it (tracking everyone's progress, keeping good relations with IndoArmy, etc.)

whiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:41 pm

PLEASE DELETE 'JESSE!!' ACCOUNT Evil or Very Mad 

Back to top Go down

Post by Basic Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:02 pm

That was a great post Jesse about Bad Boy

How do you think Bad Boy got your account in the first place Jessie? Could it have been that you were running your mouth in Bad Boy camp? Nobody even asked you for login and password for this forum, you gave it up freely, and as for being desperate for wins, yah you kinda are, with the trying to allign with another guild just to be number 1, then planting members in Bad Boy camp so you guys could steal 1st place. Whatever, most of you are adults but are acting like 9 year olds. Jesse the only reason you got kicked from Bad Boy was because of the crap this guild pulled, you would have been welcomed any other time, and you would find out that we have fun playing, and that is why we were number 1 for so long. Aquila your recent stunt has changed the way the game is played and has taken the enjoyment out of playing it. Evil or Very Mad

Basic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum